Leading industrial cluster
Over 50 companies located at the base, including Equinor, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes and the world’s largest carbon capture testing facility, TCM.
Close to Bergen
In close proximity to Bergen, the second largest city in Norway. Bergen is home to an international airport, several universities, research institutions and a vibrant cultural scene.
At Mongstad you will find a highly competent industrial environment. The area is ideally located on the western coast of Norway providing optimal conditions for efficient logistics and supply services to the energy industry.
Mongstad Industrial Park at a glance
Get an impression of the Mongstad area and what’s going on at Mongstad Industrial Park!
Have a look at our 45 sek video.
- One of the biggest industrial areas in Norway
- Norway’s largest port in terms of tons over quay, and one of the largest energy ports in Europe
- North Sea cargo transportation hub
- Over 50 companies and a workforce comprising 2,000 highly competent professionals
- High quality infrastructure and full-fledge service offering
- Top-tier ISPS port facilities handling over 3,000 ship arrivals per year
- World’s largest and most advanced test center for CO2 capture technologies
Greenspot Mongstad is where the traditional energy industry meets new green possibilities. Our focus is to lay the foundation for further sustainable industrial development.
Our vision is to transform Mongstad Industrial Park into the “green spot” of Norway by offering favorable conditions for sustainable business models. Greenspot Mongstad is an ideal place to test your new green technology.